Monday, April 07, 2008

Neil Haskell Can Be On My Altar Any Day

Speaking of the So You Think You Can Dance folks, apparently Neil Haskell...
...
...

oh right. Where was I? Sorry, I had a little fantasy dream over there...(go here for more gratuitous photos I previously posted)

Neil Haskell is joining the cast of Altar Boyz Off-Broadway at the New World Stages in New York. Crap! Now I HAVE TO SEE it again! Which is not a bad thing, there's just so much in New York right now (see my Stageworthy sidebar) that I can barely fit it all in already. But NEIL HASKELL!!! In Altar Boyz!!! (Which already spawned off original cast member/Friday Night Lights hottie Scott "Jason Street" Porter!)

UPDATE: I saw it! Here's my review. And papparazi photo.

Neil is taking the role of Luke, and is replacing Jesse JP Johnson who is moving back to the role he created at Glory Days!

And so the happy news of Glory Days moving to Broadway continues to give back to the world!!!
Neil Haskell can sing? Who cares! Just shake that booty on stage!

Though he did already debut on Broadway in Twyla Twarp's bomb The Times They Are A Changin' (based on the music of Bob Dylan), but Michael Arden seemed to have survived that unscathed so I guess it's okay.

Check here for my original review for Glory Days.
Check here for my original review for Altar Boyz.

For More on So You Think You Can Dance:
Check here for the most Recent current postings and Latest News on SYTYCD
So You Think You Can Dance - Season 3:
Live Tour - Toronto, Pasha's Solo Video, Neil's Solo Video
Finale - Winner Result
Top 4 Performances - Finals
Top 6 Performances, Top 6 Results
Top 8 Performances, Top 8 Results
Top 10 Performances, Top 10 Results
Top 12 Performances, Top 12 Results
Top 14 Performances, Top 14 Results
Top 16 Performances, Top 16 Results
Top 18 Performances, Top 18 Results
Top 20 Performances, Top 20 Results
For So You Think You Can Dance Season 2:
Favorite Video Clips
Song List
Live Tour 2006 - Toronto
Live Tour 2006 - Buffalo, Pics, More Pics

1 comment:

Linz McC said...

I just freaked out when I read that.