Monday, December 11, 2006

The Amazing Race All Stars Edition - Spoilers Ahead

UPDATE: Here's a newer spoiler that is even more precise.

So thanks to Glowy Box for the tip, here's what I could muster from the message boards about The Amazing Race All Stars edition. Now remember, I'm not sure if any of these people are actually correct but this is what I could get so far:

The list of "confirmed" people so far seems to be:

TAR1 - Guidos, Frats
TAR2 - Chas
TAR3 - JVJ, Teri/Ian
TAR4 - Tian/Jaree
TAR5 - Charla/Mirna
TAR7 - Romber, Uchenna/Joyce
TAR9 - Danielle/Eric (made up of two former teams)
TAR 10 - BQ's, David/Mary

Kris and Jon are rumoured to be on.

I have to say, I would have liked Blake and Paige (confirmed to be NOT on the race) or Emily and Nancy on the race but I'm very happy the Cha Cha Cha's (Oswald and Danny), JVJ (John Vito and Jill), Charla and Mirna and Frat Boys Kevin and Drew are all in. Beauty Queen Barbies seem to be getting a second chance, and of coures, our most beloved Bumpkins David and Mary! Plus some nice evilness in the Guidos Joe and Bill and Romber.

If you want further spoilers, (Highlight after this and down below for confirmation of names to the photos) Sorry, I would put it after the jump but I still haven't figured out how to do it.


Here are "apparently" 4 of the final 5 teams racing. (Even though the date stamp wouldn't make sense on one of them).


Danny and Oswald
Beauty Queen Barbies
Danielle and Eric


Charla and Mirna

Woo. 2 out of the final 5 then are all female teams! None of the Romber! (Well, let's hope the 5th team isn't but rumour is that it is Uchenna and Joyce)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I hope Kris and Jon are on! They're probably my favorite racers ever.