Monday, August 27, 2007

Rory Gilmore's Boys


I knew once the floppy hair was gone, I could take him more seriously. Though I did like him as Jesse on Rory's bad boy paramour.

Of course here I am helping Heroes promotion again just as I was saying it didn't need any more promotion on The TV Addict.

Onto Rory's first love, I finally saw the Supernatural episode Hollywood Babylon that has the great line about seeing the stars of Gilmore Girls as the Winchester brothers take a tour of a Hollywood backlot and we pan on Jared Padalecki, who was Dean on Gilmore Girls, rival to Jesse (Milo Ventimiglia).

By the way, how tall is Jared anyways? He towered over the folks from High School Musical at last nights Teen Choice Awards. Look at him crouching down to Vanessa Hudgens (ZAC. EFRON. OMG!) (BTW, I ended up buying those tickets to see High Schoool Musical on tour. OMG I CAN'T WAIT!).

More Milo pics after the jump.


Milo Ventimiglia at the LA Times Image Party.

No comments: