Monday, August 20, 2007

Survivor: China - Does The Immunity Idol Exempt You From Communism

So I can boycott Survivor: China because of my stance against China but you know, that's about as silly as thinking Survivor: China will actually have anything Chinese about it, you know, as much as all the previous editions have highlighted those places (where were they again? They all sort of blended together).

Anyways, the new cast of Survivor: China has been announced and in the traditional game of "who is the gay one this year", it was nullified right away as Todd's bio states he's a gay Mormon right up front. And a flight attendant as well. This is where I snicker and groan and roll my eyes at the same time. For those of you who know me, you'll know for a multitude of reasons.

Still, I doubt I'll be watching since it'll be up against Ugly Betty and the NBC Comedy Block (The Office, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs).

Anyways, thanks to ModFab for the heads up.

2 comments:

Scooter McGavin said...

C'mon, you didn't even bring up the best part of Todd's profile: "He thinks the Spice Girls are the most significant historical event of the past 100 years." So they're more significant than a man waking on the moon, the fall of the Berlin Wall, or Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier? That quote will have me laughing for day. Or the very least minutes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. All I had to do was be a gay conservative and I could have been on Survivor! Oh well, maybe next time.