Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Look At Me... Don't You Know Who I Am

Oooooooooh, photos are up from the upcoming Fame remake (opening in movie theatres on September 25th 2009).

Don't groan. You KNOW you're excited!

... and probably now singing "FAME... I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER... I'm gonna learn how to fly, HIGH!" in your head. Or at least I am!

And if you're not excited yet, Kherington Payne (above) from So You Think You Can Dance Season 4 is in it (as Alice) and Paul McGill from the recent Broadway revival of A Chorus Line will play Kevin (below with Bebe Neuwirth as dance teacher Lynn Kraft)!!! Love them!



UPDATE: Now there's a video introduction to everyone! (After the jump cause it starts automatically)

FAME "Meet the Cast" Exclusive


Naturi Naughton as Denise:

Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Paul McGill and Paul Iacono dancing in the caf! God I wished I went to a high school for the performing arts. Little known fact - my parents made me audition to Toronto's school for the performing arts way back when, I made it in, but then they wouldn't let me go (they didn't think I would actually make it in, they just wanted to busy me with the 6 weeks audition process as something to do). I could have been a star, damnit!

The cast includes Asher Book as Marco, Kristy Flores as Rosie, Paul Iacono as Neil, Paul McGill as Kevin, Naturi Naughton as Denise, Kay Panabaker as Jenny, Kherington Payne as Alice, Collins Pennie as Malik, Walter Perez as Victor, and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle as Joy. Their instructors include Debbie Allen as Principal Simms, Charles S. Dutton as Alvin Dowd, Kelsey Grammer as Joel Cranston, Megan Mullally as Fran Rowan, and Bebe Neuwirth as Lynn Kraft.

Photos by Saeed Adyani
Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mrs. Mandy said...

Your blog is adorable. I will be following! xoxo