Monday, February 09, 2009

The TV Blog Coalition - Tri Me

Tapeworthy turns 3 today! Whoa, where has the time gone? We've lost it's original co-creator way back when (who has now moved to a sweet sounding life in New Zealand. I MUST go visit) but somehow I've slogged 3 years worth of rants and raves. I've gained a few readers since the heydays and I'd like to THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!!! Seriously, I'm excited that it's not just the few friends that I force to read this! I don't know who many of you are but hello and I don't know why you read this but I'm excited that you do! And for those of you who I've met, facebooked, coalitioned, etc since I've started this blog, it's been an honour!

But alas, I might start pulling back a bit (then again, I said the same thing last year) as I'm starting to work on some new stuff in my life. I'll still be here, and as you may have noticed already, recapping less (if at all), but my fellow TV bloggers (a few who strangely all started all around the same few weeks! Funny how TelevisionaryJace! theTVAddictDan! and TiFauxDan all started around the same time, of course, all surpass me by measures so I'm sort of seceding and leaving the bulk of the TV notes and news to them) will surely carry on. Again, I'll definitely still use this as my watercooler mouthpiece and you'll definitely still see me championing my favorite shows (watch Friday Night Lights!) and reviewing theatre and posting odds and ends, I might just be even MORE irregular than before. Anyways, I'll see what happens, but again, thanks for stopping by! And don't be afraid to comment!

In the meantime, here's what the TV bloggers were talking about this week:

Buzz wondered what's been driving viewers away from Ugly Betty this year. (BuzzSugar)

Rae's got Lost fever – kinda like the Island sickness sans the bloody nose and inevitable death – and is proud of her new theory about the lack of successful pregnancies on the island. (RTVW Online)

Most will think that I Love Money is either the downfall of Western Civilization or the greatest thing on television. Of course it just may be both. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Now that the spoilers are out, Vance handicaps the alleged Top 36 American Idols and needs help making his picks for an Idol pool! (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace landed quite a few scoops, celebrated Televisionary's third birthday, and marveled at the latest installment of HBO's deliciously taut polygamist drama Big Love. (Televisionary)

Scrubs has its faults, we all know this, but Jesse decided that people should give it a little more credit than it gets. (TiFaux)

This week, theTVaddict.com posted a handy-dandy downloadable and printable calendar with all of your must-see February TV premieres and events. (the TV Addict)

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Linz McC said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Esther said...

Happy Blogoversary! You are always a delight to read. And thank-you for your friendship.

Dame James said...

Happy Anniversary! In the spirit of the day, I'll be kind and let you have Jesse McCartney ;)