Thursday, October 25, 2007

Scrubs and Some Reshuffling in Canada

Scrubs is back with all that JD and Elliot action! Or at least, whatever happens post-handgrab.

Scrubs returns for their supposed last season 7 at 9:30pm on NBC following The Office, and on AChannel in Canada at 8pm (followed by 30 Rock at 8:30pm)

I actually noticed there's already been a bit of a re-shuffle in Canada as CTV dumps some of the lower rated new shows (originally to be shown on CTV) over to their new sister network AChannel. Big Shots now switches over to AChannel (it starts tonight showing last weeks episode at 9pm and the regular slot at 10pm). Dirty Sexy Money as well but now on at the same time as in the states (Wednesday at 10pm). Samantha Who? is being simulcast with ABC on Mondays at 9:30pm.

The Big Bang Theory is at 8:30 on Mondays on AChannel as well (simulcast with CBS).

This leaves CTV free to move ER back to 10pm on Thursday (I guess it's still doing well in Canada). This also leaves a spot free on Sunday which they've filled in with CSI this coming weekend but my guess is it's left open for the return of The Amazing Race (starting Nov. 4th). (The fact that Moonlight is still on the main network makes me wonder ...)

Global is also showing Are You Smarter Than a Canadian 5th Grade? (groan) at 9pm tonight so I have no idea when they actually plan to show The Office and My Name is Earl and since their website sucks, I can't be bothered to scroll through their entire schedule to find out when. So just watch it on NBC.

At least CTV tends to show the episode eventually or throw it to AChannel now but Global just lets whole episodes disappear. I felt compelled to talk about 'Da Kink in the Hair but now I feel less proned to.

No comments: