Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This Is Actually Kinda Scary

Happy Halloween. I actually kinda hate this holiday. Sorry, I don't want to dress like something else. I like being me. I'm awesome! (Whoa, I just felt the spirit of Barney within me... maybe I'm not me so much. Oh damn, I should have suited up and be Barney!).

Was it me or did Bob Dylan, Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys all just drop an album out this week? What year is this? And did Bo Bice just come out with a second album? He had a first?

I finally saw the video for "Gimme More" this morning and wow, even with retakes and stuff, it's pretty bad. Not as bad as the now infamous MTV VMA performance but can anything be?

Britney Spears - "Gimme More"


Of course, the scariest thing of all may be that the album Blackout is actually getting half decent reviews. Can't wait to hear it!

Backstreet Boys and other videos after the jump:

I've posted this before:
Backstreet Boys - "Inconsolable" (which is how they are going to be when this album sadly bombs. Hey, I love them but I'm not an idiot)



I'd post Bob Dylan but I just don't get him. Sorry music snobs. I just don't. (Though I partly blame Andre for playing it over and over again in the studio back in the day and ruining it all for me).

I actually hate this song but the video is kinda neat:
Fergie - "Clumsy"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bo's new CD is fantastic!! Listen to it and get back to us!