Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Working 9 to 5 at The Office

LinzMcC and I just saw 9 to 5 The New Musical and I'll have a full review out soon. (It won't beat Billy Elliot for the Tony but the show is a LOT of fun!)

But I just wanted to request that Andy Blankenbuehler choreographs everyone that surrounds me in life so that people can dance so amazingly around me. Seriously, he had the most amazing choreography in In The Heights and now he's done it again with 9 to 5.

In the meantime, and hopefully I don't jinx this by writing about it now, but I'm off to The Office in the morning!!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures of the set or something to show, though no cast is around I think tomorrow. Boo. I'll have to stalk John Krasinski some other time).

1 comment:

Esther said...

Oh yeah, I was a big fan of Andy Blankenbuehler's choreography in "In the Heights," too. I'm glad he's done a great job again. I'm looking forward to your review.