Thursday, September 27, 2007

In Real News Today

In real news today, Josie something or another was voted off Dancing with the Stars last night (bye bye Alec) and Bravo finally announced Project Runway 4 will debut Wed. November 14th! WOO! Ah, the sounds of screaming, yelling and bitching in a studio reminds me of my own university days. Good times good times!

Seems like there's a few contestants that went to Parsons School of Design. Were there many in previous seasons? Hmm... Okay, my dartboard pick is going to be... Marion to win! Go Marion! (No idea. Watch me pick the first person out).

On a side note, I've added a new section on my sidebar called Cableworthy. Shows on cable that tend to run over and over again so I don't always watch it during the first run if it conflicts with network shows, but shows I love nonetheless.




No comments: