Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oh, THAT Song...

I finally figured out who Peter, Bjorn and John are and realised, oh, I DID know their song "Young Folks", I just called it That Whistling Song.

Of course, since I realised I knew last night (after my comment last week), I've heard it about 4 times in about 12 hours. Of course. Twice on the radio, the video at the gym this morning, and on The Hills last night (I was leaving the room, don't worry, though I will ask this: HOW THE HELL DID HEIDI GET THAT NICE CUSHY OFFICE JOB? AND HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW THAT SHE IS HEIDI?)

Anyways, video after the jump. Oh, and I forgot that the song is also part of the opening scene on Gossip Girl, which premieres TONIGHT in CANADA on CTV at 8pm. Seriously, Guitly Pleasure heaven! Premieres tomorrow in the States on The CW at 9pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post but I remembered that you wrote about it, but at the time I didn't know the song.

But now that I've been hearing this song all week long in almost every single show that premiered. I had to find out who sang it. And now I love it.