Monday, September 24, 2007

What the Chuck? - Monday Madness Begins

Chuck starts tonight (at 8pm on NBC/CITY) and yes, it's very good (as I stated in my original review). Can I say that Captain Awesome is AWESOME!??

Sadly, its up against another favorite, How I Met Your Mother (8pm on CBS/E!CH)(with guest stars Mandy Moore and Enrique Iglesias) (some pics after the jump).

I'm okay this week since I've already seen the Chuck pilot but starting next Monday, I'm seriously going to be torn about which to watch live and which to tape for later.

TORN I TELL YA! As for the rest of the night:

Anyways, Journeyman (10pm on NBC/Global) always starts tonight and it's pretty good, as does my new guilty pleasure favorite, The Big Bang Theory (8:30pm on CBS).

Don't forget the return of Heroes (WATAH! 9pm on NBC/Global) and Dancing with the Stars (8pm on ABC/CTV)(um, Albert Reed... Jennie Garth!)

Anyways, here's the LEGEN-WAIT FOR IT - DARY pictures of Mandy Moore's guest appearance on tonights How I Met Your Mother (CBS/E!CH at 8pm).


No comments: